MYcroSchool provides a premier high school dropout recovery program engaging students through relationship-focused, high-tech, and rigorous personalized learning experiences resulting in
Real Learning for Real Life™.
About MYcroSchool Gainesville's Educational Programs
Learn more about MYcroSchool Gainesville's educational programs including its curriculum that emphasizes preparing students for today’s economy with a strong emphasize on real life skills that can be transferred to the world of work and/or college. MYcroSchool has teacher-directed instruction in a student-centered environment with a high emphasis on innovative technology that engages students.
Read more about MYcroSchool Gainesville Educational Programs.
MYcroSchool Gainesville Finance and Academic Information
- MYcroSchool Gainesville Annual Budget 17-18
- MYcroSchool Gainesville Annual Budget 16-17
- MYcroSchool Gainesville Florida State Audit 2017
- Florida State Charter School Auditor Web Page
- MYcroSchool Gainesville Academic Performance and School Grade
MYcroSchool Gainesville Education Management Information
Some of MYcroSchool’s educational management services are provided by NEWCorp. Questions and requests for additional information may be sent to email@example.com.
Application Process Policy
- MYcroSchool Gainesville Policy 5111 - Admissions and Enrollment - When students complete the enrollment packet they are scheduled into the next available new student orientation.
- Student Capacity: 350
- Currently Enrolled: 214